I am outspoken as being very anti-anti-hustle. I believe in making a difference all the time. So while this list is always doing the rounds I still thought I’d share.
Nike’s 10 Principles from the 1970’s
- Our business is change.
- We're on offense. All the time.
- Perfect results count - not a perfect process. Break the rules: fight the law.
- This is as much about battle as about business.
- Assume nothing. Make sure people keep their promises. Push yourselves push other. Stretch the possible.
- Live off the land.
- Your job isn't done until the job is done
- Dangers: Bureaucracy. Personal ambition. Energy takers vs. energy givers. Knowing our weaknesses. Don't get too many things on the platter.
- It won't be pretty.
- If we do the right things we'll make money damo near automatic.